Thursday, July 28, 2011

Downtown


I went to downtown Zürich to buy my groceries, there were some things I needed that were not carried in the smaller neighborhood grocery stores. So I took the tram down to the four floor Migros to buy a towel and other various and sundry items. It is organized very well. The first floor is groceries and then each floor specializes in different things like kitchen or harware but each its own area with its own checkout. There were other stores within almost like a mall but all for Migros. The fresh fruit and meat is especially good. I bought a personal sized box of berries: blackberries, strawberries and raspberries. They were all delicious but you had to eat them right away because they were so fresh they would be rotten in a couple of days. Across from Migros is USB bank so I included a picture because what is more secure than a Swiss bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment